Thursday, August 25, 2011

Follow up: More about myself

My English history: In all seriousness, English has and always will be my best and most favorite area of study.  I really enjoy writing, whatever it may be, and also reading things that interest me or that I know nothing about.

Beliefs:  Honestly, i have always felt that religion is a touchy subject, to everyone.  Personally, not to stear anyone in either direction, i consider myself an agnostic.  This meaning that I have religious doubts, but clearly still believe that there may be a higher being of some sort.  Essentially, i feel that it is hard to believe such a structured story from thousands upon thousands of years ago.  But, at the same time, I continually stop and ask myself:  What exactly is "life"?  What are we? etc.  These are all questions that boggle my mind.

Why am i in college?:  I'm in college because of where i come from.  98% of the students who graduated from my high school class attended college.  Therefore, it was pretty much a given from the beginning that i would be continuing my studies beyond high school.

Cultural: I am a car fanatic.  I currently work valet for a company known as PSI, inc.  To me, there is nothing like zooming through a tight but yet isolated parking garage in a six-speed Porsche 911. 

No comments:

Post a Comment